Potomac Wave is seeking a Senior level CDM SME to work out of our Arlington (Ballston) location. This position is Metro accessible.
The Contractor shall provide SME to support the government in performing integrated program control activities to ensure program and project management status information is effectively and efficiently portrayed in a timely manner through program reviews, performance metrics, and program compliance. Support includes but is not limited to:
1. The contractor shall support the government in the execution of Program Management Reviews (PMRs). Support shall include, but is not limited to: scheduling meetings with each contractor; capturing meeting minutes and action items; distributing action items to participants; and documenting resolution of action items.
2. The contractor shall assist the government with monitoring contractor compliance with government program control reporting requirements, such as work breakdown structure mappings, integrated master schedule updates, risk registry updates and Earned Value Management (EVM) requirements and analysis. Department of Homeland Security, Network Security Development Division HSSA01-12-F-0177 20
3. The contractor shall assist the government with monitoring and tracking program policy and compliance with and responsiveness to Office of Management and Budget (OMB), DHS, Government Accountability Office (GAO), and Office of the Inspector General (OIG) guidance, findings and reports and other Federal policies and regulations.
4. The contractor shall provide the government support for the Capital Planning and Investment Control (CPIC) process. That support shall include, but not limited to, supporting annual OMB Exhibit 300 reporting, monthly IT Dashboard reporting and updating CPIC-related NCPS standard operating procedures.
5. The contractor shall support the government with the implementation and integration of performance metrics across projects and programs including, but not limited to, Next Generation Periodic Reporting System (nPRS) and Probability of Project Success Report requirement.
6. The contractor shall assist the government in defining appropriate schedule activities and integrate the schedule activities for select stakeholders, maintain and update the schedules, provide quantitative and qualitative analysis of the schedules and incorporate findings within status reports and other products as necessary.
7. The contractor shall support the government in monitoring and ensuring all cost, schedule and technical performance measures are integrated, tracked, monitored and communicated.
Education: Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Business Administration
Experience:At least Twenty (20) years of experience in design, development, testing, and evaluation of computer-based systems.
Must possess specific experience in the analysis and design of complex, large-scale systems, including experience in deploying products or services to external customers.
Responsibility: Conducts studies, technical assessments, system analysis, and architectural level analysis to determine system performance and effectiveness. May formulate and use mathematical models for representations to conduct analysis.