The responsibility of the Proposal Manager/Writer is to lead proposal development, writing, and production activities. This role requires a deep understanding of how to effectively develop, manage, and write large-scale winning Federal proposals. Candidates must possess the following skills and experience:
- Experience managing and writing small- to large-scale strategic proposals to primarily Federal Government agencies, both independently and as part of a proposal team.
- Accomplished writer with in-depth experience creating responsive and compliant proposal sections, e.g., executive summary, management approach, staffing approach, project management plans, transitions plans, quality control plans, etc.
- Accomplished proposal manager skilled at creating proposal-related documents; i.e. compliance matrixes, win themes, proposal outlines, schedules, proposal related questions, storyboards, color review documents, final proposal documents, and oral presentation materials.
- Superior communication and facilitation skills, with the proven ability to communicate to and manage deliverables from a diverse team of subconsultant and internal technical and management personnel.
- Understanding of the Government source selection process
- Ability to read and interpret Government solicitations
- Ability to assist in the technical approach writing process, ensuring that the solution coincides with the win theme and market research.
- Ability to manage quick turn-around responses.
- Desire to collect and develop proposal material for re-use across multiple proposals, ultimately contributing to and developing a proposal materials library