PotomacWave is looking for a Task Lead with financial management system O&M and implementation Project experience for our contract in Arlington, VA. This position is metro accessible.
PotomacWave” incorporates two core concepts: Potomac, which is the water lifeline of the nation’s capital, and Wave, which is the embodiment of sustained energy. PotomacWave is an organization founded by consultants who wanted to improve the status quo for their clients and work for an organization that rewards creativity and innovation. We brought together a diverse team of top-notch consulting talent who are like-minded in their commitment to excellence.
Experience with Implementations preferably Oracle Fed Financials. Employee shall possess prior experiences in developing and executing Capital Investment Plans (CIP), Life Cycle Cost Estimate (LCCE), INVEST reporting of Program Obligations and Expenditures, annual budget requests, and other program documentation.
The task lead shall also possess extensive experience with project scheduling and best practices for the development and maintenance of integrated master schedules. Specifically, the contractor shall:Attend FSR related meetings and working sessions; assist the government in updating PMO deliverables, work products, and reports related to the financial system implementation initiative; and working with stakeholders as needed on coordination activities related to the FSR;
1. Prepare, maintain, update, and coordinate all tasks for funding and cost information as it relates to the financial system implementation which includes but is not limited to the Capital Investment Plan RAP Annual Cost Estimate, Life Cycle Cost Estimate (LCCE), INVEST reporting of Program Obligations and Expenditures , DHS IT Portfolio Review –Investment Workbook, and Executive Steering Committee (ESC) Presentation Brief;
2. Coordinate and track program deliverables. Communicate the status of deliverables to all stakeholders. Communications include notifications and reminders to reviewers in order to meet deadlines. The contractor will reconcile the status of all documents with the Federal Shared Service Provider (FSSP). The contractor will consolidate comments received from TSA stakeholders prior to submission back to DHS or the FSSP;
3. Maintain the Integrated Master Schedule and support related activities. Related activities include but are not limited to gathering IMS updates from all TSA stakeholders weekly or more often if needed and reporting those updates to the FSSP;
4. Maintain and update the Risk Register;
5. Maintain the iShare site used to store program documentation. There are two primary sections on the iShare site. One section is a private area containing cost and other potentially sensitive program data. The other section is open to all TSA personnel and contractors working on the program. It is used to store formal deliverables and working documents;
6. Provide support for scheduling meetings, taking minutes, and maintaining documents
7. Provide consultative comments, assessments, and recommended edits on work products, documents, decision papers and memos produced by the Government when requested.
10 years related PMO experience
Ability to obtain TSA Suitability
Strong Consulting Skills (e.g., work independently, attention to timelines, quality control of deliverables and work products, interface with client in a productive and positive manor)
Equal Opportunity Employer/M/F/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity