Apply knowledge of computer system principles, automated data processing functions, and software languages to manage the System Development Lifecycle Governance Process and enforce process compliance through phase gate reviews.
- Analyze and evaluate required SDLC documentation and then assess for compliance with the governance process.
- Perform the gathering, analysis, and synthesis of information for proper lifecycle definition.
- Interact with the business stakeholders and subject matter experts in order to understand their requirements.
- Support the development of documents, templates, and written communications to ensure compliance with SDLC standards.
- Determine operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats.
- Develop and maintain business process flow diagrams, swim lane charts, and other conceptual supporting documentation.
- Support and facilitate SDLC governance meetings, including but not limited to scheduling and preparing agendas, materials, taking meeting minutes, and following up with Project Managers and stakeholders to ensure recommended governance action items are complete.
- Develop processes, methods, standards and training for effectively executing SDLC management
- Provide independent assessments of IT programs and projects to determine known and unknown risks, improvement opportunities, and overall program/project status.