The Strategic Communications Lead performs internal and external communication functions in support of our Federal Government client.
- Develop content for a wide variety of communications material, to advise about new or different communications tools and tactics, and to help design and implement awareness campaigns.
- Creating digital and physical content that is both clear and effective in portraying the division mission.
- Internal program content is designed to support the headquarters, field staff and stakeholders in best executing their duties and providing the Division with consistent program updates.
- Internal communications serve as vital part of our program to ensure all staff is up to date and our public facing staff can accurately communicate the mission to the public and our stakeholders.
Internal communication plays a large role in keeping the division leadership well-informed of relevant stakeholder, media, and government updates. The Strategic Communications Lead organizes senior leadership briefings for upcoming events, meetings, and conferences.
- Conduct research to provide industry backgrounders, guidance documents, talking points, and other industry outreach efforts.
- Informs the public and our stakeholders, create external communication content including presentations, program fact sheets, industry fact sheets, event materials, and digital content for our website and knowledge center.
- Handles incoming media inquiries, including the preparation of program information releases.
- Executes the media outreach efforts of the Division by creating content for publication submissions and researching media outreach opportunities for our program.